The motto of the 18th International HLA & Immunogenetics Workshop is “Next Generation Arises”. We are pleased to announce that the 18th IHIWS is able to provide a limited number of scholarships to young scientists in our community for attending and participating in this Workshop in the Netherlands.
The IHIWS scholarships comprise the following items:
- Waiving of the full registration fee, including lunches, dinners, and network event
- Hotel costs for the 18th International HLA & Immunogenetics Workshop, covering 4 nights for one person, from May 11 to 16, 2022
- Transportation from the airport to the venue on May 11, 2022
- Transportation from the venue to the airport or to Amsterdam (EFI Conference) on May 16, 2022
The following conditions apply:
- Candidates must either be a PhD student or have completed their PhD after January 1, 2018
- Candidates are actively involved in a workshop-related project
- Candidates are supported in their application by their mentor/supervisor
- Candidates cover their own travel expenses
In order to apply, please submit your application before April 1, 2022. The application must be accompanied by a personal motivation letter and a support letter from your mentor/supervisor. All applicants will receive a response before April 7, 2022.