Are you new to the IHIWS database or the workshop? Then it is easy to register as a user and create a new account.
N.B. If you already have an account from the previous Workshop but do not remember your password, you can retrieve your password by clicking “Did you forget your password?” and entering the email address you registered with.
How to register a new account
- To create a new account click on “Register a new account” on the IHIWS Database homepage.
- Fill out all the fields on the registration page. Mandatory fields have a red line on the left side of the field.
- Please use your (business) email address as your username, so you can easily remember it.
- If you already have a lab code*, enter it, otherwise, enter the details of your lab.
- After registering, the Project Leader or Workshop Chair will review and activate your registration. You will receive an email once your registration has been activated and you will be able to log in after that.
N.B. Please make sure to check your spam or junk email folder, because sometimes these notifications end up there, unfortunately.
* If you don’t remember or know your lab code, please contact the principal investigator or fill out this form