- If a lab wants to join a project you are the project leader of, you will receive a notification email called “A new lab wants to subscribe to your IHIW project”.
N.B. Please make sure to check your spam or junk email folder, because sometimes these notifications end up there, unfortunately.
- To grant or deny this lab access to your project, go to data.ihiws.org, log in and go to “Entities > Projects”.
- You will see a mark in the Subscription Status column and yellow mark with a clock connected to the lab code, indicating that a lab would like to join your project.
- Click on the “Edit” button next to the project.
- Under labs, you’ll find the lab code and the name of the principal investigator of the lab.
- Click on “Grant” to approve the subscription request or on “Remove” to deny the lab access.