You can use the Upload section of the IHIW database website to upload data for IHIW projects.
To upload your data file(s), go to “Entities” > “Upload” and click on the blue “Create a new Upload” button.
On the “Create or edit an Upload” page:
- Choose a file type (HML for typing data or HAML for antibody data)
- Select the project the file belongs to
- Check the “Enabled” box
- Browse to the file on your computer and select it
- Click “Save”
- Your file will be validated first.
- After validation, you’ll find the validation results in the “Valid” column. Hover your mouse pointer over the “I” or “V” icon to trigger the tooltip or click the “View” button to read all validation details.
- If you uploaded a haml file:
Your antibody data file will be converted to haml. This haml file will be listed in the “Download” column for verification. Your raw data will be stored as well. Both files are grouped together, so you can easily see which files belong together.
- Other file types have their own validators. In all cases, validation information can be found by hovering your mouse pointer over the “I” or “V” icon or by clicking the “View” button.
If the file is a project data matrix file, you will find a downloadable validation report “attached” to the Excel you uploaded.